Horror RPG (страница 1)
|
| Форум Общеролевой раздел Общеролевые вопросы — Разное Horror RPG (Мы тоже умеем пугать) |
| Horror RPG |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |||
| |||
|
| Форум Общеролевой раздел Общеролевые вопросы — Разное Horror RPG (Мы тоже умеем пугать) |
| Horror RPG |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |||
| |||
I’m the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I’m the name on all the men’s room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl?
Jeanette, Vampire: The Masquerade — Bloodlines